Saturday, 30 July 2016

video: Barcelona 3 – 1 Celtic [International Champions Cup] Highlights 2016

download video: Real Madrid 3 – 2 Chelsea [International Champions Cup] Highlights 2016
real-madrid-chelsea-icc_16w08kzl0wge519c1bmrkw2wxv
A Marcelo double and a stunning strike from Mariano Diaz helped Real Madrid to a 3-2 victory over Chelsea in the International Champions Cup as Eden Hazard’s late brace proved in vain.
European Champions Madrid were beaten 3-1 by Paris Saint-Germain on Thursday, but it appeared as though the Liga giants were in store for a comfortable win in front of a bumper crowd of 105,826 at the Michigan Stadium.
Full-back Marcelo put Zinedine Zidane’s men in command with an unlikely brace, first seeing a long-range effort deflect in before adding a second with a cool finish.
Video Player
00:00
06:14

video: Barcelona 3 – 1 Celtic [International Champions Cup] Highlights 2016

Barcelona beat Celtic 3-1 in their International Champions Cup fixture at the Aviva Stadium on Sunday evening.
Arda Turan and Munir El Haddadi scored either side of a first half own goal from Efe Ambrose for the La Liga champions, while Leigh Griffiths scored for Brendan Rodgers’ side.
Video Player
00:00
04:56

HUH? Another Man Who Had A Similar Experience With The #SaveMayowa Saga Calls Out Aramide

Another man has taken to IG to call Aramide out.According to him,he is paralyzed now because he was shot by robbers and many people wanted to help him but Aramide wanted the fund to go through her foundation but he refused.He described Aramide as a thief who later started peddling lies against him.Below is what he wrote.....



Quote
'This is the same thing this bastard woman lifestakefoundation did to me after i was shot by robbers in which made me on wheelchair now, And because i never wanted the money to go into her fake foundation account which they insisted to opened for me before people can donate, She made up stories that I want to scam people,what a Big criminal fake foundation...God has just started fighting for me and he will continue to expose y'all fake foundations... Amen






'The bastard thief wanted part of the money that was raised, but mayowa's family refused hence she raised scam story about them....Who would say my condition would be like that to this day, I got a lot of attention from bloggers..the fake foundation came from nowhere and destroy everything(God has just started punishing you people and the thunder that will strike you has just finished doing press_up #Awon Oleburuku Akoshibero (She even get mind to implicate Toyin Infact God punish you ones again) Help me ask WHY SHE DELETED THE VIDEO SHE MENTIONED MAYOWA AS SCAM Anyway, I hand over you over to God'.

News: Restaurant owner forced to eat cockroach found in customer’s food

A customer who ordered fried noodles from a restaurant in Changsha, Hunan province, China on July 25th, forced the restaurant’s owner to eat a cockroach he said he found in his food.
After the customer found the supposed cockroach, he told the restaurant owner to either eat the cockroach or pay him 5,000 yuan (£569).
1 (1)
The owner ate the cockroach instead. But the customer wasn’t a man of his word, as he kept demanding money from the owner, adding that he needed to be compensated financially for the bad experience he had, but the owner refused to give in to the customer’s demands.
According to the owner and other customers, the restaurant had been running for 11 years and had never encountered problems like this.
Some workers at the restaurant claimed that they thought they were being blackmailed by the customer. One worker even fought tears while she talked to reporters who came to interview them, saying she was upset that her boss had been forced to eat the insect.
After the incident, o n July 26, the Food and Drug Administration visited the restaurant for an inspection and discovered that the restaurant was using outdated equipment and did not have the necessary means to rid the establishment of flies or rats.
The FDA then ordered the restaurant to close for five days so that they could make the necessary changes.
1a2

Shocking As Man Grows Br3ast After Tasting The Forbidden Fruit Of Another Man's Wife

A man who had been warned against sleeping with a neighbour’s wife has confessed to developing sagging Bosom s after ignoring the warning.

According to reports in Kenya, a 39-year-old man, James Mutua, began growing the Bosom s in 2015 after ignoring repeated warnings from the neighbor, that he should desist from having an affair with his wife.

Mutua who is now looking for a cure, is of the view that the husband of the woman decided to punish him through spiritual means. He said he was sacked as a chef at a hotel in Westlands, when he began developing the Bosom s and he now sells fruits and vegetables to sustain his family.





Speaking on how the Bosom s started growing, Mutua said he felt an unusual sensation on his chest and before he knew it, his Bosom s became enlarged and has been growing since then, forcing him to wear bras and over-sized jackets to hide the bulge.

None of his family members sensed anything strange despite visiting their homes. However, his wife started noticing that he was acting strange.

“One afternoon after she returned home from work and asked that we get intimate”, says Mutua. Mutua revealed that she was shocked to see the bosom  and wept for hours before he confessed the truth.

"Having apologized, earlier she accepted me again with Bosom s but my libido was also affected," said Mutua who has been trying to trace the woman’s husband in vain.

"I've tried reaching him via number he used to call me in vain. It has been painful journey but if I meet him, I will just ask him to forgive me for sleeping with his wife,” he says

OMG! Someone Who Claims To Be Pastor Adeboye Scams Money Off Pensioner



''Please see a brief story on my Dad's scam experience, this happened on Thursday, 28th July. I have also attached images of my conversation with the fraudster. Please help publicise through your blog.

.My Daddy, (A pensioner in his 60s) got scammed yesterday by a man claiming to be Daddy Adeboye of the Redeemed Christian Church of God. I have observed that a lot of these fraudsters are on social media under the guise of prominent individuals like Pa Adeboye.

 After my Dad made the payment of his widow's mite, he called to inform me and I felt terrible, so then I searched the name Enoch Adejare Adeboye, and found out the 'plenty many' accounts that exist on Facebook, I couldn’t recognize the real one myself, so I started adding up all the supposed 'Enoch Adejares', lo and behold, one of them responded and the attached conversation 1, 2, 3, ensued. (Please read)







Please Nigerians, let's be a lot more careful in our association with people, and our quest for miracles or prayers especially on social media, as most of these accounts are FAKE. Remember, we are 'small gods'. God can answer our prayers if we cry out to him with our own little voice.

My advice to all prominent individuals/Nigerians is also that they get their social media accounts verified, for many of us who might not know what this means, it is a little tick beside a prominent individuals's profile on social media (Facebook, Instagram, Twitter e..t.c) that validates the authenticity of a particular account. Once this individual's account has this tick, all other accounts are considered FAKE.

OH NO! Renowned Medical Doctor Declared Missing In Kwara State (Photo)

Abdulkareem Abdulrahman, a medical doctor in Kwara State, has been declared missing.He was declared missing by the Nigeria Medical Association, NMA, Kwara Chapter.

Victor Iroha, the Secretary of NMA in the state, announced this in a statement given to the News Agency of Nigeria in Ilorin on Saturday.

Mr. Iroha said Mr. Abdulraheem, a medical officer with Hospital Management Bureau, was posted to General Hospital in Omu-Aran.

He said Mr. Abdulraheem had not been found since 6 a.m. of Sunday July 24, 2016.

"Abdulraheem drove out of his residence opposite Federal Road Safety Commission Office, GRA in his Navy blue Toyota Corolla car with registration number BWR 532 RP and had not been seen since then.



"His phone has also been unreachable and there has been no trace of either him or his car", he added in the statement.

Mr. Iroha also stated that all search efforts had so far yielded no results.

He said the matter had been reported to the police and other security agencies.

The NMA appealed to people with useful information to contact the nearest police station or his brother Ridwan on 08110709470 or NMA Kwara spokesperson on 08034086152